Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

CASED Christmas Tags!

Another demo, Mercedes Weber, submitted these to SU for a contest and won. I CASED her idea and we made these at our stamp club meeting last night. Well.....not all of the club members made it! We had a wave of bad weather that came right at 7:00 when they were to arrive that made the roads slick with sleet. A few of the die hards made it though! I loved the snowman the best just cause he was the easiest. But I did change up her instructions.......Instead of punching out those little circles for the mouth and eyes in black, I put my nose on first, and then punch holes for the eyes and mouth, and punched a smaller circle in black and glued it to the back of the white.......MUCH EASIER girls!

No comments: