Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Roses are...............

In this case....NOT red! I love the flowers at Costco. They always have such a pretty selection and they last a long long time. I usually pick up a mixed bouquet when I go there. But yesterday, these gorgeous roses called my name! You get two dozen roses for $15.99! LOVE IT! I mistakenly got rid of a large vase I had a while ago, and have yet get another one. So I had to split them up into different vases. This vase is my favorite. My Mom gave this to me when Connor was born 15 years ago. It was given to her from my grandmother who received it with flowers from my grandfather when my mother was born! So this vase is 75 years old! It has a patina look to it. I need to come up with a way to make sure Connor keeps this in the family when I am gone! Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: