Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of School for HS class of 2013!

Today is a day filled with mixed emotions for me. Connor is beginning his high school journey! I am saddened by the fact that my baby is no longer a baby........yet glad to see that he is turning into a fantastic young man. He is funny, kind, insightful, handsome, and has the best sense of humor! It seems all we do now is laugh! (more at my expense of course with my senior moments and brain farts!) We are very proud of him and I hope we all can get through these high school years smoothly......with Connor making wise decisions along his journey, and Mike and I there to support him along his way. Love you so much Connor! You make me proud!
Always Mom~
Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: