Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wedding Thank You's & Shower Card

I started a part time job yesterday! One of the girls is getting married and they are having a shower for her tomorrow. I don't know her, but will be there so of course I cannot go empty handed! I am giving her a wedding memory can and made her this shower card and a pkg of Wedding Thank You's.
The sets used are SU of course!
Stamp Sets:
Year by Year, A Greeting for All Reasons, and Heard from the Heart
Paper:
Whisper White CS, Certainly Celery DSP, and Certainly Celery CS
Access:
wedding cake brad (from Target $1 section in my stash from a yr or so ago!); ribbon, Cuttlebug EF, SU Dots texture plate, Wide Oval Punch, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Cameo Coral SW marker, dimensionals

No comments: