Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Happy Easter

Sometimes things work out better when you mess up! I was making a few Easter cards using my texture plates as a layer. For whatever reason, this layer didn't emboss completely and left some undone on the bottom. So instead of tossing......you fix! I did so by adding ribbon to this card! Also added some dew drops as well.
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango
Blush Blossom
Shimmery White
DCWV Designer paper
Sizzix cross die cut
SU Photo Corner punch
SU Ticket Corner Punch
Dew Drops
SU Texture plates
SU Flower Brads

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Gorgeous Joan! I've been looking at that Sizzix die as they keep including it in many of their sale notices I get by email or on their regular Tuesday Teaser. Never would have occured to me to put the flower brad on there. Hmmm...might have to play with some of those....

Hugs and Blessings - Jean Fitch
Uh Oh my secret word verification is aging...can't be a good sign...:D