Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Little Peanut!

If you follow my blog, you know how much I enjoy my little backyard critters. We have a family of squirrels that frolic out back all day long! I have been tossing them peanuts now and then. One of them has been coming up to the screen door and looking in! I opened the door the other day and he/she didn't run....(lol...as I sit he/she is at the screen door again!) away. So I tossed a few more and this is where he/she decided to feast. It kept coming back to get a peanut, then went back to sit on top of the chair to eat it!
I have added a video to the post! This little guy just kept coming back to the door! He can't be eating them all and must be hoarding them somewhere! I make this noise, and he just comes and looks at me!

No comments: