Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Monday, February 09, 2009

Lovey-Dovey All The Time...........................

Why did I pick this title for this post? Well when I saw THIS stamp set called A Little Somethin' as a Level 2 hostess set I of course had to have it! And the heart in this set has me singing the Steve Miller song, "The Joker" every time I see it! Now I may be dating myself here, but I love this song! Now by a show of comments, I'd be curious to know if others know it as well!
Anyhoooo......My LYS (local yarn store) gave me packages of these ribbon slides when I was there the last time. They had received them in an order and didn't want them! So knowing I was into this, they gave them to me!!! How sweet huh! So this is a card I am sending to them!
Ingredients:
Shimmery White Cardstock #101910
Whisper White Cardstock #100730
Little Somethin Stamp Set #113415 Love You Much Stamp Set #113756
Regal Rose Classic Ink #105211
Regal Rose 5/8 Inch Grosgrain Ribbon #109056
Heart to Heart Punch #113694
Full Heart Punch #113693
Sorry the pic's are soooo dark! Overcast here today!

No comments: