Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Designer Series Paper Sampler

Hi Stampers!
I am putting together a paper sampler with all the Designer Series 12 x 12 paper in the Spring/Summer catalog! I just love all the new designs and want to have them all. This is also a great way to sample them so you can pick your favorites and then you can purchase full packs. I need 8 members for this club.....so email me and let me know you want to join the club. Let your friends know too! Once I have 8 people, I will contact you and you can pay by cash or via Paypal. (I will send you a PayPal invoice) I will mail these to you in a bubble mailer so no need to be local either!
There are 20 packs of Designer Series 12 x 12 Paper. (This does not include the Patterns DSP): Rockabilly Specialty* Parisian Breeze Specialty* To the Nines Specialty* Sweet Slumber Specialty* Bella Birds* Pink Flamingo* Good Morning Sunshine* Urban Oasis* Bella Bleu* Flock Together* Tea Party* Candy Lane* Urban Garden Bella Rose Jackpot* Manchester* Raspberry Tart* Washington Apple* Sweet Always* Rainbow Sherbet**all new ones So here is a way to get one 6×6 sample of each one: I order them, cut them up into 6×6 pieces and give you one of each design and you end up with 120 sheets of 6x6 DSP. The cost is $30.

No comments: