Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Best Friends

Something about this stamp caught my eye. I had a few coupons to use up at Joann's and didn't really find anything I had to have. This stamp reminds me of my brother Mark and I. We are two years apart and have always been pretty close. The "B" on here is from a Sizzix set I got on clearance at Michaels a while ago and just used for the first time. The "B" could be for Best Friends as this is the name of the stamp, could be for Beach, as that is where I see them sitting, or for Breidenstein, which is my maiden name!!!! I also use the swirl cuttlebug embossing folder. I love the simplicity of this card.

3 comments:

Rochelle W said...

I love the colors you used. The B could be for Best friends at the beach.

Patti said...

I love this stamp! Great find! Your card is so sweet! :)

Bridgette Scraps said...

Love it! Very cute.