Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Friday!

I am leaving tomorrow morning, bright and early for week with my girlfriend in Arizona. Leaving the men at home! This is an early birthday present for me!!!! I will be turning 50 in June and for years we talked about taking a "girl's cruise" vacation. But I would rather do something like that with my family. So it's off to AZ for a week of just sight seeing and girl fun! I don't know if I will be able to udpate my blog while I am gone, since I won't be able to upload photo's etc. So for now here is a card I had to make for my baby sis before I left. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder, marvy punches, and my favorite Stampingbella stamp! The trim is something I picked up at Joanne's the other day, and the verse is one of those $1 stamps from Michael's.I If you see this Kerri......Happy Birthday! Love you! And here is the latest pic of the baby birdies!!!! I am sure that by the time I get home, they will have left the nest. They just sit there quietly against the front door, perched upon the wreath and check out the neighborhood. With all the poop or whatever it is that is holding the nest to the wreath and door I wonder if the wreath will be salvagable!!! (is that how you spell it?)

No comments: