Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Babies are getting big!

I wish I had taken daily photos of the baby birds, but life is busy.....and well, I didn't. Took a peek at them today and they are growing fast. They both look like the same type of bird to me so I think I don't have any worries about the predator bird. I haven't seen the Mom around as much and hope she is just out foraging for food. If you look at the photo they are snuggled close together and their beaks are near the door (the maroon part).

I am leaving this weekend for a week in Arizona with my girlfriend and don't know how much more I will be posting. I hope to be able to blog about my trip but will see how much time I have etc.

Still have lots to do before I leave!!! Need to make sure my boys have things all lined up for them and the fridge is full!

No comments: