Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs!

I love making fun things for parties! I have made fruit kabobs in the past with longer skewers, but found these shorter ones marketed for candy apples I knew they would make a cuter smaller version of something I saw on Pinterest. I cut up a store bought pound cake into squares, put a strawberry on one end , a piece of cake in the center, then another strawberry on top. I then melted green candy chocolate melts (for the Christmas combo of red/green) and put in my icing bag and just piped the squiggles all over. Refrigerate a few minutes to harden the chocolate...and voila! They are wrapped up and ready to take the the holiday party tonight! (I think I will make again for Christmas Eve!)
Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: