Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Cookies..............YUM!

We are celebrating Easter on Saturday with my husbands family. I am bringing dessert. I wanted to make some cookies to go with the pastries we are getting at Kolache Creations. This bakery features Kolache's which are a Czech pastry. (My husbands families heritage) I couldn't find my Egg Cookie Cutter so I only used the duck/chick and the bunny cutters. I love making sugar cookies! Labor intensive, but sooooo much fun to make. They are drying, so I can't stack them til they are completely dry. The chick is a very large cookie and very sweet with all the icing on it! So when I started running out of royal icing, I chose to just pipe the outline and and wings to make some a little less sweet. Link Happy Stamping & Knitting!

2 comments:

textillian said...

Very cute.

Elizabeth said...

Wow! What a labor of love!