Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Hungry Girls Pineapple Upside Down Cake!

I admit I have a sweet tooth......dessert just seems to be one of the things I miss the most on WW. So I am always looking for ways to enjoy a dessert now and again! Hungry Girl came up with the recipe for a Pineapple Upside Down Cake! (here) I knew my Demarle at Home Flower Mold would work well for this cake!!!! There are 8 petals to the mold and this cake has 5 ppv for WW with 8 servings to a cake! How perfect is this! Easy way for portion control! And the best thing about Demarle is how easy things come out of the pan! I baked it, let it cool, and then turned it out onto a pretty plate. Now much left in the pan, and a quick was with soapy water, and a shake to dry it, I am done! I just have to stay away from it! Taking it for a pot luck dinner at a friend's house tonight! YUM! Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: