Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wedding Invites

My best friend since high school's daughter Nikki is getting married. I told her I would make her invites and they are now complete! So 130 invites are done and in her hands ready to be mailed. It was a long process with the embossing of each one but I love how elegant and beautiful they are. The colors are Basic Black and Melon Mambo and they are embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I used the corner rounder to soften up the corners. I did save time by taking the cardstock to Fedex once it was formatted and had them print and cut them for me. It cost about $23 to have it all done! What a time saver! And I like the way the ink printed better than what my printer here at home did. Nikki came over today, and we worked all day to get them done! So I think she is happy with them and of course, they are one of a kind, and made with our own hands! Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: