Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Big Shot meets My Digital Studio

I had an idea in my head when I went to make this treat. I was going to use the new Bat punch but didn't like it with the size of this treat. I would have had to add something else, but wanted to keep it simple. Enter My Digital Studio (MDS). I used the punch image in MDS and filled it with the Designer Series Paper (DSP), added the Happy Halloween with text, then printed them out on my computer onto Whisper White cardstock. So the treat holder itself is the Two Tags BigZ die cut in Tangerine Tango cardstock. I then ran the tag through the Big Shot with the new Spider embossing folder. It is tied up with a piece of Old Olive ribbon. I used sticky strip to hold a mini bag of candy corn on the inside! This was my Halloween Treat for an organized swap at the Baltimore Regional. Supplies Used: #115954 Two Tags BigZ Die cut $21.95 #120889 Spider Web Embossing Folder $7.95 #111349 Tangerine Tango Cardstock $6.95 #100730 Whisper White Cardstock $8.50 #109054 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon $6.95 #118108 My Digital Studio $79.95 (don't gasp a the price! This is a great digital program to paper craft with!) Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: