Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tackling the MONSTER!

I have always been a crafter.....and now it's time to tackle the MONSTER that I call my Stamp/Craft room. It is an ongoing process........and yes, it's overwhelming! I need one of those home makeover shows to come and do it! Nice cabinets, counter tops, etc., instead of the mix match I currently have. So as I stumble across things I don't think I will use, I am putting them up for sale here on my blog. (see the sidebar) Some things have NEVER been opened, and some only used a time or two.... Prices are listed below the photos and I will ship priority once the weight and destination is determined and let you know how much shipping will be! So keep checking back to see what's for SALE! Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: