Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Join my Big Shot Club- Local to Ellicott City, MD

Big Shot Club Members will receive: Their own Big Shot Die-Cut Machine Multipurpose Platform & Standard Cutting Pads Two SU Exclusive Bigz Dies (your choice - value of $21.95) One Bigz Die (your choice - value of $19.95) Decorative Strip Cutting Pads One Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die of your choice $19.95 Two Sizzlits dies with a $4.95 value ***One extra Sizzlits die from me! $20 in FREE hostess merchandise Level 1 Free hostess choice Hands on training from me! Join the Big Shot Club!! Do you want a terrific die cutting machine but can't make the purchase all at once? Do you want innovative ideas & personal training on how to use your own machine & the accessories? Do you want free hostess benefits where you can get even more free dies for your machine? Then the Big Shot Club is for you. The Big Shot is the only die cutting machine you will need! It will use any of the other dies that you currently want or own! And it cuts through over 50 different materials too! I will personally train you with the Big Shot that you purchase from me. How does it work? Each club will have four members. Once we have four people join, we'll meet once a month where I will teach you the many ways to use your Big Shot & we'll make awesome projects at the class too. If you want to customize your 'kit' we can do that also. As long as the value adds up to $200, you can create & pick your own items in your kit. *****It will cost $59.00 per month (total) & at the end of the 4 months you will get your kit.
Group 1
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
Group 2
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
Contact me and sign up today! As soon as I get 4 we can get started!
Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: