Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pineapple Upsidedown Cake Demarle Style

I cannot say enough about Demarle at Home!~ I love this product and love showing people what it is all about!
Here I used the Flower Mold along with the medium Perforated Baking Sheet. You do not have to grease the molds at all!!!
I took a good cup or more of brown sugar and spread in the bottom of the mold. On top of this I placed rings of pineapple with cherries in the center of each.
Then I mixed up a Butter Yellow recipe cake mix and poured over top.
I baked a little less than what the recipe called for. And this is the end result! It just unmolds so easily and nothing sticks!
(This was made for a teacher's dinner raffle for my son's middle school)

1 comment:

Memories of Time said...

I LOVE Demarle too!! And, I have this pan!! Thanks for sharing the recipe.. man, I LOVE your blog!!