Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Time to Catch Up!

Okay..........you can see that I am not good at keeping this up to date! I will try to do better! Still doing the same old thing though! Stamping, cooking, and knitting! And hubby wonders why I never get the housework done! GEEZ! I did go up to NY last week with my sister, sister-in-law, and friend and we went to the Martha Stewart show! Had a great time, and walked so much that I ached for two days after we came home! It was great to see how the show is put together. We also took a cab to Ground Zero. I haven't been to NY since the 70's and wanted to make sure I got there at least. Hard to do a lot with only 2 days there. There are still working there of course, but it still brought tears to my eyes, reading the memorials and seeing all the photos. So very sad. Will try to post again later! Maybe show some of my latest projects!

No comments: