Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Stamping, Cooking, and Knitting World!

Ok..........The start of my blog! Who'd a thunk it! A little about me.......For the most part a SAHM with a wonderful husband, a son whom I adore, and my Maltese. I have always dabbled in some type of craft. Always like to have my hands busy creating something. Six years ago, I became a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! I love this creative outlet and the ability to show others, how they to can be creative, an artist, and just have fun! It allows me to meet others and I have made many new friends through this company. I love to stamp, creative cards, gift items and scrapbook! It is so amazing that you can create so much with this product. And Stampin' Up! is a wonderful company! Just recently, I signed up to be a Rep for Demarle at Home. This is another DSA company that sells Flexi-pans, Flexi-molds, French Cooking Tools, and wonderful pots and pans. These products are absolutely amazing! Nothing sticks to the molds or pans and there is a lifetime warranty on them! So with this being said.........and as much as I love to cook and bake, I will NEVER get this weight off now! I also knit as a hobby. As my family can attest to I can get pretty nuts with it. So far, I haven't ventured into large projects like sweaters, but seem to have made a million scarves, hats, and now am really into making felted purses! It seems to be my form of therapy!!!!

No comments: