Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Prince Charming Birthday

My hubby's birthday card ......since he is my Prince! I had some dsp I wanted to use up. The embossed piece is painted with acylic paint and run through the Big Shot after drying. Then I used a sanding block to disress it some and used a sponge dauber to rub some Soft Suede ink over it. I also used the new Diagonal Plate for the Simply Scored (my favorite tools!) to make an envelope to match! The stamp set is called Elementary Elegance and is a Sale-A-Bration set that you can get for free with a $50 purchase! (SAB ends on 3/31) I also used the Curly label punch to punch out the center of the frame and the frame for the sentiment and popped it up with some dimensionals. A decorative brad finishes it off Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: