Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Fun time of year for Stampin' Up!

Stampers! This is the best time of year for you! It's Sale-A-Bration time!!!! Get out your wish list and place an order of at least $50 (before s/h) and you get to choose a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog! Want something that isn't in the current catalog? Check out the new Occasions Mini as well as the new Definitely Decorative catalog! I *LOVE* the new vinyl chalkboard items! I wish Connor was young again to do his room with the animals! Or check out the sign you can put in your kitchen and right things on! All of these new catalogs can be seen by clicking on the pic's in my sidebar! And don't forget about my Mystery Hostess day coming up soon! Happy Stamping & Knitting!

No comments: