Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Stamp Club Cards

Here are two cards that my Stamp Club could choose to make. The white one with the hearts is sooo easy. I have always embossed with a few layers of cardstock mounted on top of each other to create an embossed space, but Lydia at Understanding Blue had a great idea and uses her expired gift cards! Or why not use those fake credit cards we all get with those pre-approved applications!
I love the simplicity of this card. Use "Dotto" and apply the adhesive to the back of the credit card. Then depending on whether you want your space indented or raised, apply the card to the front or back of your cardfront. Then run your stylus around the edges. Now you have a space to put all your little punched out hearts or whatever else you decide to use! I put the card into my cutter and used my bone folder to score 3 lines across the bottom, then stamped the word "Love" in Riding Hood Red ink from the set "Warm Words" which will be retiring on the 18th, so get your set now!!!!!
The next card is done with Riding Hood red as the base card and I stamped the hearts all over it as a background. The rest is the great Candy Lane Designer Series paper as the layers, and the little birds, and the scallop image is from the stamp set. I added some glitz with the chunky glitter!

No comments: