Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Floral Fantasy Cuttlebug

I love my Cuttlebug embossing folders and how they can make a simple card beautiful! This card was inspired by Adela Rossol. I used Whisper White cardstock and ran a portion of it through with the embossing folder. Then I scored the bottom lines with my Score-Pal. The birthday cake is Stampin' Up "So Many Scallops" which was a Sale-A-Bration set. I used my Scallop Circle punch by SU to cut the birthday image first, then used my dotto adhesive to put it on a scrap piece of paper and then re punched it again to change the look of the flower. Then mounted it on a piece of Wild Wasabi punched with the same. The butteryfly is made with a punch from Martha Stewart and the Wild Wasabi Striped Grosgrain ribbon finished it off! Easy as Pie!

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

Ooo, LOVE this!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Just lovely -- so pretty!!!