Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Friday, August 24, 2007

A Ho Hum Day!

Not a lot of stamping done in the last few days. Trying to get myself psyched up for Connor going back to school on Monday. This summer flew by! And I know some parents cannot wait for their kids to go back..................NOT ME! I hate the fights over homework, and the projects and grief that come along with all of it. I am also a night owl and like to stay up late and sleep in in the morning. This will now have to stop for the most part. When I went to school we didn't go back til after Labor Day and got out the first week of June. This past year we didn't get out until June 20th! For Pete's sake......what kind of summer is that??????? Feel like I just unpacked the backpack to put it away for the summer! I know it will be good for Connor. He loves school and likes the routine. I just hate how fast the years are flying. With only one child, before I know it, he will leave the nest.....BOO HOO! And for you knitters you will get a chuckle out of this! http://www.jibjab.com/view/94806

No comments: