Shop My Etsy Shop for Handmade Gifts!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Many Addictions!!!!!

No, it's not what you think! Not bad things! Well, that is unless you are talking to Mike, my husband! Anywhoooooooooo............. Besides beging a Stampin' Up demonstrator and a rep for Demarle at Home, and being addicted to their products, I love the images from Stampingbella.com. If you don't own any, BEWARE, they are addicting! This is my creation of the day. I am going to visit my best friend in AZ for a week and wanted to make her some cards to give to her real estate customers. I use the sentiment "Thank you for your business!" from the retired Business Memos set for the inside. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and OMS (odorless mineral spirits). The blue layer is done with the cuttlebug embossing folder that has all words about thanks on it. (sorry don't know the acutal folder name!)

No comments: